Dragon Oath 2 - Soul of the Sphinx to Release by the End of September!
We are happy to announce that the long-awaited content update is nearly here! Dragon Oath 2 – Soul of the Sphinx is arriving by the end of September! Stay tuned all week as we feature highlights of the Soul of the Sphinx update. As an extra bonus for our devoted fans, join us in-game at today’s Monster Spawn event
and your character may appear in the upcoming Dragon Oath 2 trailer!
Introducing the Sphinx!
We are pleased to introduce a brand new class with the release of Dragon Oath 2, the Sphinx! The Sphinx is a deadly foe to all that are unfortunate enough to meet them in close combat. With a variety of melee attacks, ranged attacks and group buffs, the Sphinx makes a great addition to any adventurous party!
Sphinx Skill List:
Yangtze Sword Scroll Discipline:
• Branch Sweep – Melee attack to a single target. Increases Spirit Attack.
• Four Winds – Ranged Attack to multiple targets within 5 meters, damaging up to 10 targets at most. Increases Spirit Attack.
• Blessed Touch – Enhances a single target’s HP.
Bloody Warring Fingers Discipline:
• Decumbence – Increases Thunder Attack on a single target.
• Step Lightness – Increases movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds.
• Acupoint Seal – Ranged attack that incapacitates a single target for 3 seconds.
• Spirit Drumming – Increases Spirit Attack on self and up to 12 targets.
• Rosy Rays – Decreases damage to target and surrounding team members.
• Forest Storm – Ranged attack targeting up to 6 enemies within a 5 meter radius, causing them to be immobilized for 5 seconds.
• Spring Bloom – Purifies a single target, removing negative statuses.
Ambition Scroll Discipline:
• Cloud Sleeve – Increases Spirit Defense.
• Cloudy Squelch – Melee attack against a single target, increases Spirit Attack with a chance to weaken a targets stamina and willpower.
• Storm Force – Defensive Stance that increases rage recovery rate. When suffering from control skills, target has a 50% chance to trigger Amassing State.
• Motion Release – Casts skills according to different Amassing States.
Frosty Sword Scroll Discipline:
• Sword Hinge – Increases Spirit Attack ratings on one and two handed weapons.
• Peak Chain – Melee attack to a single target, increases Thunder Attack and has a chance to silence the target.
• Sword Heart – Attack State that gives a chance to stumble the target and decrease the Spirit Defense.
• Counterforce – Melee attack to a single target, increases the Spirit Attack and causes a critical attack on the target.
Moon Star Scoll Discipline:
• Shining Spark – Melee attack to a single target with extra direct damage.
• Astictus Sight – Cures blindness and makes immune to blindness for 10 seconds.
• Star Syphon – Melee attack to a single target with extra damage; causes immobilization.
Channeling the power of the Four Winds, the Sphinx can unleash a Spirit Attack, brutally wounding up to 10 nearby enemies!
The Sphinx decimates their enemies with attacks funneling the power of Spirit and Thunder!